Table of contents
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made with AKGV Rentals Pvt Ltd, Barbados.
- “Company” or “we” means AKGV Rental Pvt Ltd, Barbados, India .
- “Booking” means the booking for accommodation, yacht charter, functions and/or any other services or items made with us.
- “Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking.
- “Accomodation” means the premises for which your Booking is made.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
2. Payment terms
Regular confirmation on company account:
- Minimum of 30% deposit is required for booking confirmation;
- 100% of payment is required before 3 weeks of arrival;
- 100% of payment is required for peak dates (between 15 december to 15 february, Diwali, New Year, Indepedence Day and etc.);
- 100% of payment is required for bookings less than 50 000 Rs;
- Partial payments may be accepted within 10 days from date of first payment;
- Please note that the booking is not confirmed until we have received this deposit or full payment.
- All payments done by credit card should carry their credit card details which has to be entered in the form given to you at the time of arrival which is a mandatory and stands as a supporting to the bank for the payment approval.
- If there is any outstanding payment due to the Agency, it should be cleared at the airport on arrival before proceeding to the Villa.
InstaBooking confirmation (payment to owner account):
- Client pay online refundable security deposit ( depend on villa, between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 40,000 per villa);
- Within 72 hours client pays 1-night confirmation directly to owner account (NEFT, PayPal, SWIFT).
- 100% of payment required on arrival;
- Deposit is refunded in case of no-damage at the time of check-out.
- In case of no-show, cancellation, deposit and 1-night confirmation is not refunded.
3. Cancellation policy
Any cancellation or modification made to your reservation will be subject to a cancellation fee. Refunds will be permitted for bookings cancelled within the following time periods, prior to arrival:
- More than 90days – 25% cancellation fee;
- Between 90days and 60days – 50% cancellation fee;
- Between 60days and 30days – 75% cancellation fee;
- Between 30days and 0days – no refund.
- No refund for cancellation for the booking during peak periods like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. These are peak season business and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Cancellation fee is applicable on full invoice amount. Bank charges will be charged extra. An amendment is depend only on availability with fee of 5% applies to all confirmed reservations. The above conditions apply unless otherwise specified in writing. Company reserve rights to hold refund until the same is received from the owner.
4. Refund & Compensations
- No-shows, late arrivals, a reduction in number of persons in your group within 45 days of your arrival, and early departures are nonrefundable.
- No refunds will be granted unless there is a serious problem which cannot be remedied within 24 hours, and/or which causes the Guest extreme, undue discomfort or serious inconvenience (see also Complaints and Maintenance below).
- After the first day of the rental / check in, there will be no refunds for any reason.
- Guests who abandon their villa without permission/written/information/intimation from Company agree they have no rights to compensation.
- No refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures.
5. Travel insurance
- For peace of mind we recommend travel and trip cancellation insurance.
6. Security deposit
- A security deposit is required to cover the cost of any damages or breakages. The terms of payment and the amount vary according to individual booking circumstances. This is payable in cash only at check-in and will be returned at check-out less the cost of any damages. Credit and debit cards are not accepted for the security deposit.
- You as the Guest acknowledges that they are responsible to the property Owner for the full value of damages caused notwithstanding that it may exceed the value of the security deposit and that they may be pursued in common law to make good any damage caused.
- Locked pantries and closets are reserved for the use of the villa owner and are not included in this rental. You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your family and other guests in your party adhere to the rules and regulations affecting your villa.
- All villas are privately owned, so decor, colors and inventories will of course vary. All villas are fully furnished, including an ample supply of bed linens and towels for Guests’ use. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the villa is prohibited.
- The Company reserve the right to refuse service or rentals to anyone at their complete discretion.
- The Company will not accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities, which are beyond its control.
- The Company will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the property and its appearances, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions or owner’s negligence.
- Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
- Transportation (airlines, ferries, charter vessels, rental cars and taxis) is supplied by providers who operate independently of Company. We assume no responsibility, therefore, for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property because of the acts of those providers.
8. Loss and/or damage
- Guests are responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. The guest is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation.
- During occupancy, Guest is responsible to lock villa’s windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. Guests must observe all cautions as given in Guest Guide and/or by escort or local contact people.
- It is the guests' responsibility to travel with the correct documentation. If you have any questions about the required documents, please call or e-mail us.
- Use of the swimming pool and children's pool is at your own risk.
- Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from the Company (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent.
10. Complaints and maintenance
- The Company shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order by providing time to time guidance to owners. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. They reserve the right to be allowed several hours (up to 24 hours) to cure a reported problem.
- Hovewer, there is no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the guest's obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa immediately.
11. Check-in and check-out
- Every Villa Guest must vacate their villas no later than 11:00, and check-in time is 14:00 — NO EARLIER!
- Any failure to check out of your villa at 11:00 sharp may result in a half (1/2 day) rent penalty charged to Guest.
- Check-in and check-out times are strictly enforced at our villas. If you would like a later checkout time, you are required to check with our office for your stay to see if another group is arriving the day you leave. If not, you might be able to stay on later into the afternoon at no charge, but you are required to get prior permission to stay later than the published check-out time.
12. Entry into villa
- Company or Owners staff may enter your villa to perform any repairs as necessary. If Owners villa is on the market for sale, we reserve the right to allow the villa to be shown, but only by advance appointment made with Guests.
- We will make every effort to schedule such brief showings at a time convenient to you, to respect your privacy, and not interrupt your stay.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute comparable or better accommodations without liability, should the villa reserved be sold, be out of order, been inadvertently double-booked, or be deemed substandard by us for any reason.
- If comparable accommodations are not available, Guest may receive a complete refund of all prorated rent for the original villa. Refund process can take up to 30 days after receiving confirmation from the Company.
14. Guest behavior
- Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property.
- The tenant and guests are not permitted to use the property for illegal or immoral purposes. If we consider the villa is being misused for 'parties' the tenant and all the guests may be required to vacate the property.
- The use of drugs is against the law in India. If any guest is found to be using drugs you will be required to vacate the property immediately. You will not be entitled to any refund.
- Guest should follow rules of using property swimming pool (in case of any). Please ask manager about pool restrictions.
15. Property occupancy
- The property rental is strictly for the number of people agreed at the time of booking and we have the right to terminate the rental without prior notice and without refund or compensation if the numbers are exceeded. Exceptions to this Terms are made only for infants less than 2 years old; if sleeping in a baby crib and not occupying one of the villa’s beds, they are NOT included in the villa’s total headcount.
- Guests should be able to produce age verification of the child if required children above 6 years are chargeable.
- In the event the Owner/Agency can not accommodate the extra person/persons not mentioned in the voucher, the guests will have to make their own arrangements and the Agency is not responsible for the same.
- Occupancy and use of the premises will not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors, in which case we reserve the right to terminate the holiday booking immediately, and no refund will be given and no costs in locating alternative accommodation will be paid.
16. Availability of the property
- We follow "first pay = first confirm" policy, availability for villas might be with other guest in same time for same duration, so we request kindly ensure about your booking advance as per your invoice instructions.
17. Website Information
- All information supplied by Company is given in good faith and is based upon information available at the time.
- While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice.
- Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular property.
- All villas, represented with the Company are privately owned by different owners. We cannot be held responsible for any changes made to furniture, decor or style of a property after the images have been published on our website.
- The Company reserves rights to use own property name for marketing purpose.
- Our website is constantly updated and is your source of our most current villa information — PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUR WEB SITE FOR THE LATEST and MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION: www.theBarbadosvilla.com.
18. Rates policy
- All rates, property and service details are subject to change without prior notice.
- The customer, by confirming a booking with the us accepts these terms and conditions in full, without exception and/or variation.
- In any dispute arising out of this rent agreement, the laws of the Indian Judiciary shall apply and the prevailing party shall recover its costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Your sending payment in response to this invoice constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions as printed below. If you have any problems or questions with any of the following, please be sure to phone/mail us for discussion and explanation before you send us your rental deposit money.
- "We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time".
- These Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
20. Showing property
- Company services for showing of the property comes under follow terms and conditions: http://www.theBarbadosvilla.com/terms-showing.html.